CUSTOMERINSIGHT ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- CustomerInsight will administer the H.O.M.E. Award program in accordance with the ‘Code of Conduct’.
- CustomerInsight warrants that all individual contact information/customer data will be used
for the purposes of the H.O.M.E. Awards ONLY and will not be used for solicitation purposes
or other use.
With more builders scoring higher and higher customer satisfaction ratings, CustomerInsight institutes a rule for those companies scoring within 0.5%. In such a case, CustomerInsight will award a tie to those top performing companies.
Any Residential Homebuilding company, with 4 or more closings, may be eligible to enter and any
Trade/Supply Partner company is eligible to enter where:
- Company has contacted CustomerInsight, prior to deadline, to participate in the 2022 Award year July 15, 2022.
- Company has submitted ALL completed submission information required and relevant survey
programs have started on or before July 15, 2022.
PERFORMANCE RESULTS TIME-PERIOD
Responses received for reviews from August 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022 will be considered.
JUDGING PROCEDURES / DETAILS
BEST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
100% based on the Voice of the Customer on the Welcome/1 Month and Anniversary/13 Month builder reviews.
BUILDER OF CHOICE
100% based on the Voice of the Customer, Trade Partner and Employee Reviews.
BEST TRADE PARTNER
100% based on the Voice of the Builder Partner Reviews.
Industry Ambassador of the Year
100% based on the Steering committee judging panel
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The entering company warrants that their company has read, understood and is eligible to be
entered in accordance with the rules and regulations, as contained herein.
- The entering company has provided all closings and customer contact information during the period of August 1, 2021 to July 31, 2022. In addition, it will provide CustomerInsight with the total number of closings in this period, which CustomerInsight will validate against the total it has received from the entering company over the same period.
- The entering company represents and warrants to CustomerInsight that:
- the entering company has obtained all necessary rights and permissions required to administer the builder reviews, (surveys), to their customers, trades, and employees; and abide by all Anti-Spam rules and regulations holding CustomerInsight harmless of any liability.
- there is no litigation, claim, proceeding or dispute pending or threatened against the entering company or the entry, the adverse determination of which might adversely affect CustomerInsight or impair CustomerInsight’s ability to exploit its rights hereunder.
- The entering company hereby does transfer to CustomerInsight, the right, in perpetuity, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, throughout the world, too:
- incorporate one or more pictures of this entry into one or more social media and/or other print media for exploitation/promotion of entering company’s brand;
- show any portion of this entry to CustomerInsight members as considered necessary;
- by CustomerInsight in its sole discretion;
- show any portion of this entry during Awards presentations;
- archive logos of this entry to an interactive storage device, to CustomerInsight website and/or the World Wide Web; otherwise, use one or more pictures of the entry for promotional purposes for future Awards and/or enhancement of the image of CustomerInsight content;
- reproduce, reformat, modify and/or edit any such pictures for any of the foregoing purposes;
- The entering company agrees that CustomerInsight will rule on any dispute in matters relating to the entry, eligibility, gaming, fixing or rigging submissions for their own benefit. The entering company acknowledges that CustomerInsight’s decision shall be final.
- The entering company agrees that in the matter of dispute in regards to entries, CustomerInsight’s decision shall be final. The entering company acknowledges that CustomerInsight and the H.O.M.E. Awards will retain a copy of each award-winning company logo and score for its archives.
GROUNDS FOR DISQUALIFICATION
In each case, entering company understands and agrees that if disqualified, no reimbursement of entering company fee will be reimbursed.
- An entering company is not permitted to complete their own surveys. (Companies who built rental properties must have the tenant complete the builder review).
- All entering companies must submit ALL customer information who closed between
August 1, 2021 to July 31, 2022 closings. Any entering company who does not provide ALL customer data, will be given a maximum of 5 business days to rectify any discrepancies or otherwise be disqualified.
- Falsifying information in any such manner will be grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Withholding customer data will be grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Pressure tactics to have customers respond in a more positive manner and/or asking them to redo the builder review(s) will not be tolerated. In such cases, CustomerInsight will review the severity and determine the best course of action to maintain the integrity of the awards and fairness.
Official Rules and Regulations are posted on the CustomerInsight website, www.customerinsight.ca and
are available for download. Entering Companies must contact CustomerInsight and receive a confirmation email of participation. Any builder and trade/supplier that meets the current eligibility criteria may be entered for consideration. Entries are submitted by the Owner or company representatives who has authorization.
All companies submitting for awards must agree to the terms and conditions and follow the rules
and regulations as set forth in this document.