We love building homes. Our team at the Sterling Group is always striving to provide our customers with the best experience possible. As one of the most established building companies in Western Canada, we’ve been building homes and dreams for over 65 years.
We are committed to you, our customer. Honored to be recognized by the Alberta New Home Warranty Program for over 30 consecutive years of outstanding customer service, we stand behind our homes and are with you throughout the entire process.
Quality and commitment are built into every Sterling Group home. Unique plans, solid craftsmanship, choice of communities and innovative, environmentally responsible building practices are combined with proven expertise. We believe that by building better homes we are building better communities.
At the Sterling Group, we’ve earned the trust of customers just like you, whom we are proud to acknowledge. We did it by building one home at a time with pride and integrity. We empower our team to provide excellence in customer service.
We invite you to experience our commitment.
- H.O.M.E. Awards 2018 – Winner: Best Customer Experience
- H.O.M.E. Awards 2017 – Winner: Best Customer Experience
- 2014 - New homebuyers choice award - Best overall builder
- 2014 - New homebuyers choice award - Best in class
- 2014 - New homebuyers choice award - Regional winner
- 2013 - Sterling Homes Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Single-Family Home Builders in Calgary.
- 2011 - Sterling Homes Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Single-Family Home Builders in Calgary.
- 2009 - Sterling Homes Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Single-Family Home Builders in Calgary.
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program’s rigorous membership criteria ensure that every Builder Member of the Program shares our commitment to performance and professionalism and understands their responsibility to provide remedies for homebuyers when issues arise.
Our Builder Members demonstrate a commitment to customer service and product quality, expertise and experience in the business of homebuilding and the financial capacity to support business activities, all with the backing of sound business plans.