We’re a family business that builds homes for families.
Stepper Homes was born in 1956. Our founder, Rudy Stepper, emigrated from Germany to Calgary in 1953. He didn’t have much money, but he did have natural ability as a woodworker and a capacity for hard work. He built his first home in Bridgeland in 1956. Soon he was building homes all over the city for families just like his own — he married Erna and together they had Rose, Harry and Sylvia. Of course, they lived in a home they built themselves.
There are Stepper homes all over Calgary and beyond. In fact, Stepper has built family homes in over 50 neighbourhoods in every quadrant. From Mahogany in the southeast, to Panorama Hills in the northwest, from Shawnessy in the southwest to Saddle Ridge in the northeast, over 8,000 Stepper-built properties are the pride and joy of generations of homeowners.
We remember the family man and master craftsman Rudy Stepper in every home we build. He was proud to call this land his home. We love it here.
- Winner - Best Sales & Information Centre St. Andrews 3 Sales Centre, Langdon BILD Calgary Region SAM Awards
- CustomerInsight 2017 Certified Builder
- Finalist: - Interior Decorating - Boulder Creek Estates Showhome CHBA National Awards for Housing Excellence
- Finalist: - Best New Home - $550,000-$619,999 "The St. Andrews 3" BILD Calgary Region SAM Awards
- Finalist: - Best New Home - $425,000-$484,999 "The Hampton" BILD Calgary Region SAM Awards
- Finalist: - Best New Home - $325,000-$374,999 "The Horizon" BILD Calgary Region SAM Awards
- Finalist: - Best New Home - $325,000-$374,999 "The Cypress" BILD Calgary Region SAM Awards
- Finalist: - Best New Home - $325,000-$374,999 "The Galveston" BILD Calgary Region SAM Awards
- Finalist: - Best New Home - $275,000-$324,999 "The Valley" BILD Calgary Region SAM Awards
“Great group of people - worked hard to meet our needs. Very personable, friendly, professional. Very happy to have gone this route. They displayed excitement to build our home and that plays a huge role when building.”
“Overall, Stepper Homes has been fantastic to work with. From start to finish, our experience as first time home owners has been very pleasant and (we hear) we are lucky to have had very little issues and any that we have experienced have been resolved quickly and in a friendly manner, being respectful of our time as well.”
“Stepper has provided an incredible home at a very affordable price. Their service was top notch, and I would build with them again without reservation. Thank you, Stepper!”
“Overall my wife and I are very happy with our Stepper home. Although during the build we had our construction supervisor moved to another neighborhood, we were left in good hands and had strong support and service all through the build. We also feel that the support we received throughout the year from the warranty team was outstanding! They were knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to deal with and were extremely knowledgeable and helpful in addressing any questions or concerns we had. They left us with all our concerns and issues promptly addressed as well as the feeling that Stepper Homes truly cares for their customers. Dealing with them has further strengthened the pride and pleasure my wife and I hold on our choice to build with Stepper Homes. To our family and friends looking to build in the future, we will certainly be recommending Stepper Homes. Thanks”