Alberta, Saskatchewan and Winnipeg
For over 20 years the Hutchinson family has been a leader in the home building industry, becoming one of Alberta’s and Saskatchewan’s largest family-owned home builders. Since 1993, Daytona Homes Master Builder, founded by Ralph Hutchinson, has been building superior single family and multi-family homes. Proudly providing over 700 new homes annually in the greater Edmonton area, Grande Prairie, Lethbridge, Regina, and Saskatoon, Daytona is driven to offering customers quality craftsmanship and exceptional value. Tally Hutchinson, who succeeded his father Ralph as President in 2007, continues to lead Daytona with the same traditions and values that have contributed to our company’s success. As current president of the Canadian Home Builders Association – Alberta, Tally upholds the home building industry vision and insight that drives the Daytona team.
The Daytona team is dedicated to delivering exceptional service and new home value to Alberta and Saskatchewan home buyers. We are focused on improving construction integrity and safety, customer service, and lifestyle enjoyment at affordable prices. The result is more room for families to grow, increased lifestyle features, higher quality finishes, and lower maintenance requirements.
Daytona was founded on the basis of developing meaningful, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships between its employees, trade and supplier partners, and home owners. We take great pride in the development and nurturing of these relationships and it supports our day-to-day activities. This philosophy of teamwork at all levels results in happy, productive and dedicated employees, repeat customers, superior new homes, and an unparalleled new-home buying experience.
- 2017 H.O.M.E. Awards - Best Customer Experience Winner
- 2017 - CHBA - Edmonton Region Awards - Sales Volume Award Silver Level - "Curtis Frew" ,Sales Volume Award Silver Level - "Lorna Fraser"
- 2017 - Lethbridge - Building The Best Awards - Best Sales Centre - "Garry Station"
- 2017 - Regina - Master Awards - Sales Consultant of the Year - "Rebecca Edmondson"
- 2016 - CHBA - Edmonton Region Awards - Best Digital/Media Campaign/Mobile App Winner "Daytona Gives Back" ,Best Direct Mail/Email Promotion Winner "Your Treasure Awaits"
- 2016 - CHBA - Edmonton Region Awards - Sales Volume Award Winner Gold Level - "Doug Jensen", Sales Volume Award Winner Gold Level - "Ryan Richardson", Sales Volume Award Winner Silver Level - "Curtis Frew"
- 2016 - CHBA - Edmonton Region Awards - Edmonton Region Awards - Best Single Family Finalist $300,000 - $325,000
- 2016 - CHBA - Best Multi-Family Townhouse/Duplex Finalist $300,000 - $330,000
- 2015 - CHBA - Edmonton Region Awards - Best Radio Commercial Winner "Home Sweet Home"
- 2015 - CHBA - Edmonton Region Awards - Sales Volume Award Winner Silver Level - "Curtis Frew", Sales Volume Award Winner Silver Level - "Ryan Richardson"
- 2015 - CHBA - Edmonton Region Awards - Best Single Family Winner Single Family - $350,000 - $375,000 "Sequoia"
- 2014 - CHBA - Alberta - Single Family $245,000 - $260,000 "Scion", Single Family $260,000 - $290,000 "Concorde"
- 2014 - CHBA - Alberta - Safety Award Winner
- 2014 - CHBA - Edmonton Region - Best Model Winner - Single Family Under $350,000 - "Versa IV", Sales Volume Award Winner Silver Level - "Curtis Frew"
- 2014 - Regina - Master Awards - Marketing Award Winner - "Live & Ride Campaign", Customer Choice Award Winner Large Single Family Home Builder 40+ Homes
- 2014 - Lethbridge - Building The Best Awards - Best Multi-Family - 3 or More Units - "Soul"